Privacy & Policy
We hold your personal data, safe and secure for a variety of business purposes. This policy sets out how we seek to protect your personal data and ensure that our sales & marketing team understand the rules governing the use of personal data to which they have access in the course of their work.
Business purposes include the following:
– Marketing and communication purposes to keep you informed about the updates happening at the SICILY TRAVELLING TOUR OPERATOR for the International Market regarding events, news and offer of travel arrangement.
Sensitive personal data
We do not hold any personal data about you relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership (or non-membership), physical or mental health or condition, criminal offences, or related proceedings.
Fair and lawful processing
We process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with your rights. This generally means that we should not process personal data unless the individual whose details we are processing has consented to this happening.
Our marketing responsibilities
– Approving data protection statements attached to emails and other marketing copy.
– Addressing data protection queries from partners, target audiences or media outlets.
The processing of all data must be:
– Necessary to deliver our services
– In our legitimate interests and not unduly prejudice of your privacy.
Where not specified previously in this policy, the following provisions will be in effect on or before 25 May 2018.
Privacy Notice – transparency of data protection
Being transparent and providing accessible information to individuals we have on our marketing and communications databases about how we will use personal data is important for our organisation.
The following are details on how we collect data and what we will do with it:
What information is being collected?
– Interests in travel arrangement
– Email Address
Who is collecting it?
– SICILY TRAVELLING – Tour Operator Italy and its branches
How is it collected?
– Website sign up forms and enquiries
– Market research done by phone calls compliance with the current regulation.
Why is it being collected?
– Communication with audiences who are interested in updates from SICILY TRAVELLING in relation to events, news and offer regarding travel arrangement.
How will it be used?
– For newsletter communications via email
– Invitations via email
– Request for information via email
Who will it be shared with?
– SICILY TRAVELLING partners and members
– Until stated
The data that we collect is subject to active consent by the data subject (yourself). This consent can be revoked at any time by you.
Right to be forgotten
You may request that any information held on them is deleted or removed, and any third parties who process or use that data must also comply with the request. An erasure request can only be refused if an exemption applies.