The traditional Sicilian olive picking
Experience the ancient tradition of olive picking in Sicily.
Get back in touch with nature, discover its slow pace and the customs of the past. Learn everything about how olive oil is made and pamper yourself with the delicious cuisine and the amazing beauty of Sicily.
Olive picking happens during a specific period and, in full respect for the cycle of nature, the offer is valid for a limited time: live your experience until 14th November.
From Friday to Sunday (subject to changes depending on the flight schedule): 2 nights in a wonderful 4* Hotel in Alcamo, the City of Wine. An all-inclusive formula that will take you also to Castellammare del Golfo, the breathtaking Scopello Stacks and … the delicious Sicilian cuisine.
Day 1 – Friday
- Private transfer from Palermo airport to Alcamo
- Check-in Hotel Centrale 4* and Welcome Dinner
Day 2 – Saturday
- Transfer to a country estate located in the surroundings of Alcamo. You will discover everything about olives: from picking methods, to cultivation and varieties, to preservation
- Typical Sicilian lunch in the countryside of Alcamo, where the renowned Alcamo DOC is produced
- After picking the olives, we will take them to the olive oil mill where they will be crushed and pressed to extract the olive oil – which you will bring back home with you! (5 liters every two pax)
- Dinner at a local Agriturismo
Day 3 – Sunday
- Breakfast and hotel check-out
- Transfer to Castellammare del Golfo to visit the city and the surrounding areas (such as Scopello and its Stacks, Zingaro Reserve and more)
- Fish lunch it a restaurant
- Transfer to the airport and flight
Depending on the flights schedule, it’s possible to book an extra night
Price p.p in Double room with breakfast and includes:
private transfers – 4* hotel accommodation – meals –dedicated personal assistance – olive picking experience – cost of mill and extra-virgin olive oil tin
There are no reviews yet.